Update

| iLoveNgocLan

We rolled out two more sections: Photos and Video. Thanks Truong Chi for the photos and TNS for the photos/video clips. By the way, the video clips are awesome. The quality is really nice; however, those who on phone line connections might suffer a bit. We deeply apologized.

1. Just wanted to let you know that the pictures are great!!! I haven’t had a chance to view the video clips yet, but I’ll do that later.
    Thanks

Comment by Ngoc Lan Idol — 5/28/2003 @ 12:37 pm
  2. Hey, wait a minute !
    I thought you said the pictures I sent to you were of poor quality and you wouldn’t use them .
    Actually pictures 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 & 14 were pictures I grabbed from video and sent to you earlier. They look not too bad, don’t they ?Do you want more ? I am going to send them thru Photoworks so you can view them.

Comment by Lam Cam — 5/28/2003 @ 2:11 pm
  3. I didn’t say I wasn’t going to use them. You just assumed I didn’t. 🙂

Sure, send me more if there are good!

Comment by donny — 5/28/2003 @ 2:20 pm
  4. Correction: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 14 were sent by me and not:
    1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 & 14 as I wrote earlier.
    Sorry.

Comment by Lam Cam — 5/28/2003 @ 2:20 pm
  5. Tip to play the video clips using windows media player (at least as far as my computer is concerned):
    1. Let the player play the clip the first time. You will notice the movement of the the cursor from left to right
    2. After the player finishes playing the first time, click on the play button (arrow sign) . This time the clip will be played much more smoothly. You can play the clip as many times as you want by clicking on the play button.

Comment by TNS — 5/29/2003 @ 9:33 am
  6. To Thuy
    You are talking about photos or videos ?
    You use Microsoft Internet Explorer (or Netscape) as browser ?
    Is your computer a PC or a Mac ?

Comment by TNS — 5/30/2003 @ 9:30 am
  7. To Thuy
    Toi nghi luc ban vo Trang ilovengoclan.com dung luc trang nay dang “down” vi co le Donny dang “maintain” hay “update”. Neu ban cho it phut vo lai chac se khong co problem. Photo thi qua gian tien khong co ly do gi ban khong coi duoc. Con video thi lai la chuyen khac, nhat la neu ban khong co cable hoac DSL. Muon coi may video clip ma khong co cable modem hoac DSL thi toi nghi phai het suc nhan nai vi phai cho lau.

Comment by TNS — 6/2/2003 @ 3:05 pm